Leadership Business Coaching & Consulting
Conforty Coaching is a business coaching & consulting firm, that offers independent, unbiased solutions for small businesses looking to increase revenues. Our method teaches businesses to develop a business strategy and improve/streamline business operations. We implement a strategic plan that provides solutions to breakdowns and opportunities for growth. We teach the practices to commit to a business plan and take appropriate actions with the objective to get results.
Eran Conforty, CEO
My name is Eran Conforty, and as a retired Major in the IDF Special Forces and an experienced entrepreneur, I bring battle tested methodologies to your business that generate results fast.
With over 20 years of business experience and as a Certified Professional Coach, I can help you to have a meaningful and thriving business.
Let's succeed together.
We all make mistakes.
Some mistakes are more costly than others. Learn about the top 3 mistakes small business owners make and the best ways to ensure you don't make them as well.
Have more questions?
Call now and get answers.
The Leadership Coaching Method
With our Leadership Coaching method, we analyze your business practices in depth, determine a custom business strategy and design a clear path to help you bring your revenue to the next level. Should you require it, we can assist you along this path, at every step, ensuring to keep you focused, on task and on schedule.
Get a FREE 30-minute Business Strategy Session.
Limited Time Offer!
Call Today: (310) 955-4700
Or fill out our request form here and we will be in touch shortly.
The essentials of our Leadership Coaching Method
Get a plan. Follow the plan. Take action. Get results.
- Analysis of current processes and breakdowns.
- Receive a sense of clarity about the business you really want to have.
- Create the essential building blocks for having the business of your dreams.
- Determine the breakdowns before they happen.
- Create powerful solutions for breakdowns.
- Organize and streamline your internal operations.
- Identify the most powerful actions that will move you towards the outcomes you desire.
- Take action on the steps in your business strategy plan.
- Create a new practice of knowing exactly what to do next to create the business you truly want.